Updated: Jul 26, 2021
Do Share, Subscribe & check out my other blogs !
All questions answered
how to use bio oil
bio oil review
bio oil price
bio oil natural
bio oil for stretch marks reviews
bio oil ingredients
bio oil for pregnancy
bio oil, 125ml price in india
I came across Bio-Oil 3 months ago & have been using it in my skincare routine religiously.
I got many questions about the benefits & uses of Bio-Oil in my recent Instagram post; so in today’s blog, I will be answering all the questions, uses & benefits Bio-Oil has to offer.
Bio-Oil is slowly getting its recognition in the Indian market these days; Bio-Oil is a major component of many celebs skin & body care routines. It is a best-used remedy for stretch marks, acne scars, acne & much more.
Bio-Oil can be a saver for all your skin issues right from helping fade dark spots to moisturizing the skin. Bio-Oil was globally launched in 2002; since its launch, it has gained world recognition along with a list of awards all for the best reasons!
Bio-Oil has countless uses & applications. This pink peachy bottle of Bio-Oil is an elixir with a mix of skin-boosting vitamins, which have a number of benefits like slowing the skin aging process, smoothing the skin, fading acne scars, evening the skin tone & many more.
With a wide variety of uses in one bottle of Bio-Oil, it is totally termed as a miracle potion & I agree with it hands down.
Ways to use Bio-Oil for your Skin, Hair, and Nails
What Is Bio-Oil?
Bio-Oil is a multi-purpose skincare oil with a combination of vitamins and plant extracts, including lavender, rosemary, chamomile, and vitamins A and E. Its unique formulation also contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, a highly effective ingredient for aging and dry skin.
Bio-Oil is lightweight as compared to other oils. This makes it easy to penetrate into the skin & does not give an oily feeling after usage. The skin feels rejuvenated, soothed & moisturized without any greasy feeling.
Bio-Oil is most well known to heal acne scars & bumps.
Bio-oil can be used in a variety of ways, it can be applied on the face, body, hair, nails; it is non-comedogenic (means it does not clog the skin pores) & suits all skin types.
The best part is Bio-Oil is pocket-friendly & comes in 2 sizes (60 ml & 125 ml as available in the Indian market) so as to suit your pocket. I do not see any excuse to skip this magical oil from your skincare regime. It will surely up your skin & body care game.
Why use Bio-Oil?
As mentioned earlier Bio-Oil is non-comedogenic (it does not clog pores) which means it won't cause acne & pimples. It is completely safe to use Bio-oil on your face & skin. The various nutrients in the Bio-Oil are useful for a variety of skin concerns; these ingredients help to heal & repair the skin.
Bio-oil can be used on the face as a before-shower massage oil, overnight face oil, or just use few drops of the Bio-Oil on the face as a highlighter.
Uses of Bio-Oil
1. Anti-Aging facial Oil – Bio-oil is loaded with nutrients like Vit A & E which help in delaying the skin aging process & fades fine lines and the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps to boost new cell regeneration along with nourishing them.
2. Fight Dark Circles – Bio-Oil can also be used as an under-eye treatment oil. It helps to fade under eye dark circles if used on daily basis. Take few drops of Bio-Oil & gently pat them under the eyes before sleeping. Massage it gently until absorbed & sleep.
3. Moisturizer – Bio-Oil works as a great moisturizer to soothe dry & irritated skin. If you are having redness on the skin; just massage few drops of Bio-Oil & keep it overnight.
4. Acne – Applying Bio-Oil can be very effective to treat acne marks & scars.
5. Lip balm – Use Bio-Oil on lips to soothe dry & chapped lips. You can even mix it with your favorite lip balm or DIY lip creams.
6. Makeup – Bio-Oil can be an excellent makeup base. It can prevent the foundation from becoming patchy. Just take 2-3 drops of Bio-Oil & massage your face before applying makeup.
7. Highlighter - Patting few drops on the high areas of your face can give you a glow just like an effect of a highlighter.
8. Makeup remover – Bio-Oil can also be used to remove the makeup. It will nourish your skin while doing so.
9. Cracked heels – Bio-Oil helps in repairing your cracked feet. Massage your feet with Bio-Oil & leave it overnight.
10. Nails & Cuticles – If you have dry or chipped nails; Bio-Oil is the answer for you. Rub few drops of the Bio-Oil on your nails & cuticles. Vit E makes the nails stronger & shinier.
11. Sunburn – Treat sunburns with Bio-Oil; The combination of Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract, makes it perfect to soothe sunburns.
12. Pre & Post shave – you can use Bio-Oil to massage the area before shaving to soften the hair. Doing so preps the skin for the razor & prevents scratches & cuts. Rubbing the Bio-Oil after-shave will moisturize the shaved area.
13. Hair Nourishment – Apart from being wonderful for the skin, Bio-Oil is also a great source of nourishment for your Hair. It helps to hydrate & nurture your hair. Being a lightweight oil, it can be used as a leave-in serum.
14. Split Ends – Bio-Oil helps in treating & preventing hair split ends. Regular massage with Bio-Oil on the tips of the hair can help to strengthen your brittle damaged hair.
15. Anti-Dandruff - Massage Bio-Oil into your scalp to get rid of dry & itchy dandruff flakes.
Therefore, to sum it up Bio-Oil is a super potion packed in 1 bottle. Be it as a moisturizer, hair oil, under-eye, or massage oil. Bio-Oil packed with nutrients, which can treat any skin & hair condition & you should add it to your daily skincare routine.
If you still have not tried it or not sure about it; I personally recommend trying it at least once. I am sure you will not stop using it ever.
So that’s it for today guys ! Hope this was useful to you. If you enjoyed reading today's blog & found it informative for what so ever reason do Like, Share, Comment on this blog down below!
feel free to spread a word :) that's what helps me going & bringing out more content for you!
To get my blogs directly on your WhatsApp - click here
Don’t forget to use the #Mathkarblogs hashtag.
Do Like | Comment | Share & Subscribe to my blog for upcoming content :)
Take Care, Stay Blessed!